Processing Material: Copra
1. Magnetic selector: Using drive cylinder magnetic selector that mainly consists of the shell, core and other components. In the material conveying process, it will absorb the metal impurities from the copra to avoid the metal material damaging the crusher. Magnetic cylinder has some advantages such as not consuming any power, energy-saving, easy maintenance and so on.
2. Crusher: Copra dedicated crusher, has the exterior stainless steel texture, internal alloy steel cutter blade, good crushing effect and high working efficiency.
3. Once pressing: Adopting the domestic mature copra dedicated ZY24 style pre-expeller, the greatest feature about this machine are the pre-pressing and pressing all-in-one machine, adjustable out of oil capacity, less land occupation etc.
4. Cake crushing: The cells of the once-pressed cake will be recrushed after the treatment of cake crushing, which will provide more facilitation for conditioning and cooking before the oil pressing, and improve efficiency for maximizing the oil yield of the twice-pressing.
5. Twice oil pressing: For the high oil content oil material of copra, domestic all use twice-pressing technology to ensure the oil yield, adopt the domestic mature copra dedicated ZY200 style pre-expeller, that greatest feature about this machine are single pressing, low residual oil, less land occupation etc.
6. Filtration: Self-discharging filter is adopted to avoid the artificial cleaning filter cloth with high working efficiency.The filtered coconut oil residue automatically back to repress, which section also equip clarification slag conveyor to ensure the crude coconut oil has the least oil residue in the least and the follow-up effect of degumming process.
Coconut oil pretreatment and pressing flow chart:
Processing Capacity: 30-1000T/D
Processing section: copra, cleaning, crushing, cooking, pressing
Major equipments: magnetic selector,crusher,cooker,pre-expeller,filte etc.
Moisture of copra request: 7-10%
Coconut oil press machine process description:
Coconut oil or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut trees. It has various applications because of high saturated fat content, it is slow to oxidize, and resistant to rancidification, lasting up to six months at 24°C (75°F) without spoiling.
The Featured Advantages of Coconut Oil Pressing Process:
1. Low energy consumption;
2. Minimize oil less, improve the oil yield efficiency, quality of oil and cake;
3. Higher continuous mechanization reduces the human labor and labor costs;
4. More advanced dust removal system ensures the workshop keep neat and clean, and reduces the dust discharge.
Note: Please enter your demand such as Raw material type, Capacity, Feeding material size, Final product size, etc. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of contract!